Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yesterday

Hey Jude,

Your mom is an idiot. She just wrote a letter to you and then accidentally selected ALL OF IT and pushed the delete button. And it's gone forever.

But you know what? Your smile is a master delete button. Because yesterday was a nightmare. Only it was daytime and you decided not to nap for 13 hours straight. And when I finally got you to go to sleep after taking you on a long walk outside, I had no energy to do anything but fall sleep myself. But this morning, after your breakfast, you flashed me the most gorgeous set of smiles that I immediately let go of yesterday. Deleted.

However, your mom is not so much of an idiot that she doesn't pray for yesterday to NEVER REPEAT ITSELF EVER.



All my loving,
Momma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to kiss this smile and his face all over!! I miss both of you so much it hurts.

Post a Comment